Unfiltered Coffee Chats
About this Series
“Unfiltered” is a series that by design is not your ordinary diversity discussion – we encourage you to come ready to contribute with hard questions, unpopular opinions, and the gift of your lived experience at home and work related to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). We believe the greatest need for DEI practitioners is not new information or inspiration, but a trusting and intimate space to benefit from each other’s questions, concerns, support, and shared experience. In short, don’t hold back – believe you are the expert that you are, regardless if you are new to the DEI field or not.
Time: 9:00am – 9:45am EST
Location: Virtual Via Zoom
Cost: $13.00 USD
You should sign up if you:
- Feel isolated at work because you are passionate about DEI issues and looking for a forum to connect with others
- Are a DEI professional considering how you can better lead important discussions at work
- Experience tension at work around sensitive topics (politics, disability, anti-racism)
- You’re uncomfortable by the thought of participating – and you’re still willing to explore that discomfort
In short, all are welcome – the one big ask is that you come unfiltered and ready to engage – respectfully.
Sessions are 45 minutes, with an intentionally small group of 10 participants plus 1-2 moderators.
For those that register, you will receive a complimentary bag of coffee from our sponsor, Bolt Coffee. Register soon as space is limited.
- If you cannot download Zoom, join using your browser by visiting zoom.us
- Click “Join a Meeting”
- You will be emailed a “Meeting ID” prior to the call
- Join the call 5 minutes before start time to ensure proper connection
- For any additional support, please reference the guide linked here